Roasted Harvest VegetablesBy admin Posted in: Recipes Sides on December 21st, 2011
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
10 to 12 servings
- 1/2 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato or yam, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large crisp apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Heat oven to 425◦F. In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil; toss to mix. Sprinkle with thyme; stir to coat.
Spread on 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan. Roast 20 to 30 minutes or until tender, stirring once or twice. Salt and pepper to taste.